File Size1.18 MB
Date AddedDecember 4, 2015
OSWindows XP 32 bit
Compatible ModelBrother PJ-623
Download locations for Brother PJ-623 Driver For Windows XP 32 bit
Driver Brother PJ-623 Windows XP 32 bit
– Driver name: Brother PJ-623 Driver
– File Name : jd623w632aus
– Release Date : 03/10/2013
– Version :6.32a
– File size : 1.18 Mb
– Compatible Model : Brother PJ-623
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows XP 32 bit
Brother PJ-623 printer drivers Reviews
– Printer driver is specialized software used to control the printer. Each printer and operating system has a corresponding driver and the printer driver is installed on the computer.
– Printer drivers for the printer defined on page size, color, quality prints, number of copies …
– Examples as Brother PJ-623 printer driver has current versions: Brother PJ-623 printer driver for Windows 7 32/64bit, Brother PJ-623 printer driver for Windows 8 32/64bit, Brother PJ-623 printer driver for Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Brother PJ-623 printer driver for Windows XP 32/64bit.
The installation guide Brother PJ-623 driver
Video installation guide Driver Brother PJ-623 on Windows XP 32 bit
Setup Driver Brother PJ-623 on Windows XP 32 bit (Pictures)
Step 1: Power switch on computer and Brother PJ-623 printer and make sure devices works well. Wait for moment until ready status.
Step 2: Connect Brother PJ-623 printer and computer by usb cable, ethernet cable or others types…
Step 3: Decompression Brother PJ-623 printer driver file that you downloaded.
Step 4: Click Start/Devices and Printers (Windows 7); Start/Settings/Printers and Faxes (Windows XP), Search/Printers and Faxes or Search/ Device Settings (Windows 8, Windows 8.1).
Step 5: Click to Add printer.
Step 6: Click Add local printer (Windows 7); Local printer attached to this computer(Windows XP), Add a local printer or network printer …(Windows 8, Windows 8.1) and then click Next
Step 7: Select port Brother PJ-623 printer connect with computer and then click Next.
Step 8: Click Have Disk and click Browse button to find the file driver Brother PJ-623 printer contain in folder that you unzipped on step 1. Then Click Open.
Step 9: Click to OK to apply file setup Brother PJ-623 printer driver
Step 10: Select Brother PJ-623 printer in this list and click Next
Step 11: Next
Step 12: Option sharing your Brother PJ-623 printer. You can be share or not share it. And then click Next.
Step 12: You’re successfully added Brother PJ-623 printer driver. Click Finish.
How to make default/Share/Install Brother PJ-623 driver on LAN Network
– I will guide how to make default/share/install Brother PJ-623 drivers on a Windows 7 PC/Laptop and LAN Network, and you can apply to all printer model because most of them are set up in this way
How to make default printer
– If your computer is connected to many printers, the selection of a default printer is very necessary, to do this, you right-click the default printer which you want and choose Set as default printer.
How to share printer on LAN Network
– Share a printer between multiple computers:First, right-click the printer you want to share and select Printer properties. Because there are have many printers, it will display like this, you select the printer from the list.
– Choose tab Sharing, then click on Share this printer to share your printer.
– If you want to share for computer that is using the Operating system 32bit and 64 bit, click on Additional Drivers, then click on x86 and x64.
– Click OK to agree.
– Although the installation of the printer and sharing for other computers in the network are simple, but in order to other computers can use your printer without any problems, you should pay attention to some items as follows: Right – click on network symbol, then choose Open Network and Sharing Center
– Continue choosing Change advanced sharing settings
– Next, you find to File and printer sharing and choose Turn on file and printer sharing
– And remember click on Turn off password protected sharing in Password protected sharing. If you choose on, it will required password when other computers log in to your computer.
That’s OK; so others can use your printer smoothly!
Install printer driver via LAN
– You can go to Control Panel and choose Network, or you can bring Network to desktop for easy use by: Right – click on Desktop Screen > choose Personalization > choose Change desktop icons > choose icon that you want to bring out > click OK.
– After choose Network, all computers in the same network will display like a picture below. You can right- click and choose Refresh if it is not updated.
– Next, choose the printer that you want to connect. For example, the printer is installed in PC02 then you open PC02. Right – click on the printer’s symbol and choose Connect…
– After that just wait a moment for your computer connects to the printer and finishes your work.
– And here is the result when I connect to the printer via LAN successfully.